LEGO Haunted House is amazingly cool
Oh man, the more I keep hearing about the new LEGO Monsters line, the more I can’t wait! Check out this Haunted House. It’s right out of New Orleans Square, if you ask me!
Coming out this fall, the LEGO Monsters line will feature set #10228, the Haunted House, which has a whopping 2,064 pieces including 6 minifigures: Lord Vampyre, Vampyre’s Bride, Zombie Chef, Butler, and 2 Ghosts. Other features include:
• Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
• Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
• First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
• Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.
• Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office.
• Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.
• Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
• Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.
• Measures 15.4″ (39cm) high, 9.4″ (24cm) wide and 7.5″ (19cm) deep
The set, which is due out this fall, will retail for $179.99. Just in time for a certain holiday at the end of October! Sweet!